List:       kdevelop-devel
Subject:    Crash on cpp duchain update
From:       Jonas Widarsson <jonas () widarsson ! com>
Date:       2009-09-04 15:28:29

I have a project in which I can reproduce a crash in kdevelop when it
updates the duchain.
The source file alone doesn't do it so you'll need the whole project
to debug it I guess.

I also have two valgrind runs and one backtrace from kcrash. The
latest valgrind run does not contain any obvious point for the crash.
I have managed to reproduce the crash 4 times I think. You'll have to
time it right though. I'll give further instructions, but I don't want
to send the whole project to any list, so who wants to take a look?

Andreas, you aren't the only poor guy working on this, are you?

/Jonas