List:       kdevelop-devel
Subject:    Re: Kompare support for patch and difference reviewing
From:       Andreas Pakulat <apaku () gmx ! de>
Date:       2009-08-05 19:30:36

On 05.08.09 12:39:32, Aleix Pol wrote:
> Yes, I know... but it was a little workaroundish... I think that the files
> that don't have a url representation is because they have a specific URL
> (like unnamed or something like that). Plus we still need some way to get
> the information from the Document.

Hmm, I just remembered that just the URL won't be enough, you'll also
have to have a proper mimetype to register your custom document with the
documentcontroller. So you'll have to make sure to supply either a
custom mimetype, or you could use the diff-mimetype but will have to
make sure that KMimeType will identify the given url as that mimetype...

Andreas

--
You may get an opportunity for advancement today.  Watch it!