List:       kdevelop-devel
Subject:    Re: KDevelop 4.0 UI
From:       Lorenzo Villani <lvillani () binaryhelix ! net>
Date:       2009-05-25 21:42:23

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Saturday 23 May 2009 10:29:31 Niko Sams wrote:
> Vertical space isn't as expensive as horizontal space.

I strongly disagree. On my 1280x800 screen I can hardly work with any IDE since
I usually keep some panels opened. The current tab bar doesn't eat space since
it lives on the same line as the menu bar. Your tab bar not only eats space, but
it has huge icons, thus eating even more space than needed.

Anyway, this is just my opinion on this matter.

--
Regards
  Lorenzo Villani                      http://www.linkedin.com/in/lorenzovillani