List:       kdevelop-devel
Subject:    Re: Custom range for CodeCompletion
From:       David Nolden <zwabel () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2008-11-24 19:24:22

Am Montag, 24. November 2008 20:11:54 schrieb Niko Sams:
> The signal is emitted by the CodeCompletionModel only when it needs a
> different completion-range. This would usually happen in
> codeCompletionInvoked.
> Do you think you way of emitting the signal is better - then I will change
> it.

It would be very useful if it would re-request the range with every added
character, since that would allow dynamically inserting new items into the
completion-list using the known range. Else I would add such a feature later,
but well, since you're working on this anyway, you could incorporate it. :)

Greetings, David