List:       kdevelop-devel
Subject:    Re: KDevelop Maintainership
From:       Alexander Dymo <dymo () ukrpost ! ua>
Date:       2008-09-08 14:32:16

> So what do you guys think?
I think that we can't find the better candidate for maintainer now. Andreas is
already doing 90% of maintainer's job (guiding people, reviewing changes and
bugs, mentoring new devs, etc.). In addition he is one of the few people with
deep knowledge of the kdev4 architecture.
So I completely support Andreas as the maintainer.