List:       kdevelop-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] KDevelop developer meeting
From:       "Alexander Dymo" <dymo () ukrpost ! ua>
Date:       2007-05-09 18:29:04

On 4/5/07, Andras Mantia <amantia@kde.org> wrote:
>   at last year's aKademy Alexander come up with the idea to have a
> meeting of KDevelop developers in Ukraine, on the Crimea peninsula in
> the summer. Last night we talked about this and I also offered the
> possibility to have this in Transsylvania (Romania), if he cannot
> organize it in Ukraine.

Last year I really thought I'm able to do that... but my situation has
changed. I can not organize any meetings in Ukraine this year (at
least not until November). I'm really sorry but there're some things
pressing on me atm.

> 1) The number of persons that would attend.
> 2) If you wish to participate, what is the preferred timeframe?
> 3) How much time do you think you could spend on a such meeting?
I'd like to participate, but I don't know currently. Maybe I can do
that from 29/30th August until 2nd September, but I have yet to check
that with my employers.