List:       kdevelop-devel
Subject:    Re: [RFC] Rename Custom Makefile project type
From:       "Jens Dagerbo" <jens.dagerbo () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-03-01 12:14:06

On 3/1/07, Andreas Pakulat <apaku@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> now that custom support make, ant and "other" buildtools I'm thinking
> about a slight renaming from custom makefile to custom buildsystem. That
> way it would be a bit less confusing for newbies that want to use scons
> or other buildtools, because those don't have Makefile's.

Where is this visible in the IDE? Only place I can imagine is the
project importer and maybe somewhere in project settings.

Since there are no 3.4 translations and reasonably very little related
(and easily changed) documentation, it doesn't strike me as that large
a change to make.

Btw.. speaking of documentation.. some of that would be nice. :)

// jens (who has yet to take a look at the latest Custom patch)