List:       kdevelop-devel
Subject:    Re: platform name (again)
From:       Alexander Dymo <adymo () kdevelop ! org>
Date:       2007-02-07 20:21:59

Let me summarize our naming discussion. The discussion and current voting
results show that the namespace name for platform classes has to be KDevelop
and platform module (once it created) is going to be called kdevplatform.
Unless the situation changes, I'll proceed with the namespace name change
from Koncrete to KDevelop on Saturday.

["voting.ods" (application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.spreadsheet)]