List:       kdevelop-devel
Subject:    Re: A test session with the current kdevelop
From:       Matthew Woehlke <mwoehlke () tibco ! com>
Date:       2006-10-21 1:55:40

Alexander Dymo wrote:
> On Saturday 21 October 2006 01:47, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>> Already did that, it is 17...
>>
>> kdevelop: at 207, h = 16
>> kdevelop: at 210, h = 16
>> kdevelop: at 227, h = 17
>> kdevelop: sz1 = 32, sz2 = 29
>
> Heh, then I fear we can not fix this problem in KDevelop. What we can
> do is to add a workaround and check if the style is bluecurve then
> use our own adjustment (like use 17+5) and never ask the style.
> I just need a class name of the style.

Hmm, class name meaning...?
"class Q_EXPORT_STYLE_BLUECURVE BluecurveStyle : public QCommonStyle"?

If that's not a "class name", then maybe it would be quicker to snag the
SRPM and look yourself, as I won't be back until Tuesday.

Here is one possible link
ftp://mirror.mcs.anl.gov/pub/fedora-linux-core/4/SRPMS/redhat-artwork-0.122-10.src.rpm

But yeah, either that of fix bluecurve. :-)

I started writing a Totally New Style based on Phase, so *eventually* I
expect to stop using bluecurve. :-) Of course I am going to make it look
somewhat like bluecurve, because I like bluecurve...

--
Matthew
When on POSIX, do as POSIX mandates.