List:       kdevelop-devel
Subject:    new code completion and Qt4
From:       Andreas Pakulat <apaku () gmx ! de>
Date:       2006-05-28 11:22:12

Hi,

I'd like to know wether the new code completion is supposed to work with
a Qt4 pcs-File? I created a new pcs-File for my QT4, but I don't get any
completion for my application. Do I have to add a pcs-file for my
project too?

Of course I turned on all switches (well, at least most) under Project
Options -> C++ -> Codecompletion.

Anything else I need to do?

Andreas

--
Next Friday will not be your lucky day.  As a matter of fact, you don't
have a lucky day this year.