List:       kdevelop-devel
Subject:    Google SoC 2006 - C# integeration.
From:       "Hans Lombard" <hanslombard () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-05-01 21:07:09

Hi all

Concerning the Google Summer of Code 2006, and the project proposal on
C# integration (http://kdevelop.org/mediawiki/index.php/Google_SOC_2006_Project_Proposals#C.23_parser_.2F_integration).
 I'm a BSc student from South Africa interested in applying and working
on this project.
I've spoken to some of the guys on IRC, and they've informed me that
there is a need for this.
I need to find a possible mentor, anyone interested?
Another problem is that I won't be able to spend 100% of my time on
this project before 04 June, that is when our holidays start. Will
this be a problem?

Regards
Hans Lombard