Hi Hamish! On Wednesday 19 April 2006 10:55, Hamish Rodda wrote: > The approach being taken by active developers is our internal parser, and > we are confident that with time it will get up to scratch. Currently I'm > refactoring it from stdlib to qt, to make it more accessibile to myself and > other developers for hacking. wow Hamish! rpp2 is just great :-) please Hamish rename it in rpp (or preprocessor?) and remove the old rpp code. We don't need crap-stl code now that we have *cute* Qt code ;-) > > So unless there's someone willing to mentor a potentially competing method > for parsing support (and kdevelop-pg will cover not just c++ but as many > other languages as parser definitions are written) then the only SoC > project on parsing + related features that makes sense to me is working on > the internal stuff. kdevelop-pg needs a lot of work. For instance it would be nice to have the support for: - error recovery (correcting and non correcting) - backtracking and LL(k) support - better AST generation - and so on... ciao robe -- Roberto Raggi - roberto at kdevelop.org KDevelop http://www.kdevelop.org _______________________________________________ KDevelop-devel mailing list KDevelop-devel@barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de http://barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de/mailman/listinfo/kdevelop-devel