List:       kdevelop-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE/kdevelop/lib/interfaces
From:       Jens Herden <jens () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2006-04-15 8:04:50

Hi Matt,

> revert revision 529410 which allows compilation with snapshot.
> KDevelop tracks trunk and has for quite some time now.

I did not know this, sorry. BTW is there any place where I would find this
kind of information?

But I wonder why you are doing this?

I am also not able to see how a separation between platform and KDevelop would
work. At the end KDevelop uses the platform and how can you compile and link
these two pieces against different kdelibs?

Jens