List:       kdevelop-devel
Subject:    Kdevelop SVN code completion and Qt4 includes
From:       Andreas Pakulat <apaku () gmx ! de>
Date:       2005-11-21 17:29:24

Hi,

I have a small problem here with Qt4 includes of the type

#include <QTextEdit>

the code completion is not working for any QTextEdit I create this way.
The same is true for #include <QImage>, however #include <QtGui/QImage>
works. Now I thought that then #include <QtGui/QTextEdit> would work
too, but it doesn't :-( The code completion also works for QTextStream,
using #include <QTextStream>, but also doesn't work for QFileDialog.

Anybody got any hints on this?

Andreas

--
You teach best what you most need to learn.