List:       kdevelop-devel
Subject:    KDevelop hack session
From:       Ian Reinhart Geiser <geiseri () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2005-10-04 20:44:02

Greetings,
 We have organized an adhoc meeting after OSDW to try to get the EU and US
developers back in sync.  If people are interested in input or the results
please let me know.  We have a lab reserved, so we can take people who are in
the San Diego, California area can just drop in.  We will be having a much
larger one in the spring in the Philadelpha area, but that is still in the
planning stages.

Cheers
 -ian reinhart geiser