List:       kdevelop-devel
Subject:    code completion
From:       August =?utf-8?q?H=C3=B6randl?= <august.hoerandl () gmx ! at>
Date:       2005-09-22 18:19:12

I am using Kdevelop in a school. I would like to use
code completion but this gives >40MB in each users
homedirectory (~/.kde/share/apps/kdevcppsupport/pcs)
for kde and qt. Ok harddisks are cheap, but i have a lot
of pupils and we have disk quoatas on the file server ...

Is it possible to generate or store this files at a central
place? is it even possible to generate the files during
installation of kdevelop?

Gustl

--
August Hörandl                           august.hoerandl@gmx.at
Do you really want to pay the Bill? You'd better run Linux instead!