List:       kdevelop-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kde-bindings] Common work for Qt4 bindings
From:       Eric Jardim <ericjardim () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-09-13 12:34:30

2005/9/13, Richard Dale <Richard_Dale@tipitina.demon.co.uk>:

> I would expect so, but I'm not sure if it will have a full pre-processor.

Why not? It would be nice to have introspectable information about signals,
slots, properties. Think how this would help KDE development. Think about
refactoring, too.

As far as I know it is going well. Maybe it is complete enough to do
> bindings
> experiments already (we need a complete symbol table and tree walking
> api).
> It is discussed on the kdevelop-devel@kdevelop.org list.

We could ask him to not develop a KDE dependent parser. A nice and complete
C++ parser for general purpose is a great achieve to the free software
community.

[Eric Jardim]