List:       kdevelop-devel
Subject:    Re: FW: ClearCase integration with QMake project
From:       Philippe =?iso-8859-1?Q?H=E9troy?= <Phil () hetroy ! org>
Date:       2005-09-06 20:20:16

Hi,

On Tue, Sep 06, 2005 at 08:36:24AM +0930, Patrick Noffke wrote:
> Thank you, that helps.  Unfortunately, our directory structure doesn't follow the \
> /view/<view_name>/vobs/<project> heirarchy.  I am investigating changing the \
> clearcasepart to use cleartool for determining whether to present the ClearCase \
> context menu.

I am not a kdevelop developer but I worked on integrating clearcase
with kdevelop. Currently I am able to detect a clearcase environment and
even show the version of the files in the project tree browser as CVS ...
I would suggest sending the patch before the end of the week. This gives
me time to clean the code.

There are still other improvements I planned to add but it is not easy to
understand the kdevelop API without any "UML" diagrams, unless I did not
find the ressource on the website.

Philippe

--
Philippe Hétroy, Phil@hetroy.org