On Thursday 14 July 2005 02:44, Vladimir Prus wrote: > It appears that r++ messes up compiler identification macros. See > r++.macros: > > #define __GNUC__ 3 > //#define __GNUC_MINOR__ 4 > > This defines __GNUC__ but does not defines __GNUC_MINOR__, which blows up > Boost's compiler workarounds. Looks like progress to me. I have to say, it seems a bit unfair to expect a developer to go out of his way to support a CVS build of a code base which is not part of the immediate scope of his project. I think your attempt to run r++ against Boost is worthwhile. It looks like you may have found a bug worth addressing. Have you read any of the r++ code? I challenge you to find a place where efficiency could be improved without loss of understandability. I can't say that I understand all of what it does, but I was impressed by the fact that I _could_ understand much of it, and, at the same time, it seems highly optimized by design. After you've looked at Roberto's code, take a look at the GCC counterpart. -- Regards, Steven _______________________________________________ KDevelop-devel mailing list KDevelop-devel@barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de http://barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de/mailman/listinfo/kdevelop-devel