List:       kdevelop-devel
Subject:    Kdevelop title bar with endless loop
From:       Cipri Pop <cip2u0102 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2005-06-09 7:38:03

Hi! I just subscribed here because i need some help...
I have a very strange problem while running any version of kdevelop... I tried the \
3.2.0 and 3.0.4 rpms, downloaded the sources for 3.2.1, compiled and installed them \
(after commenting the visibility attributes defines in kdemacros.h in order to get it \
compiled), and i still receive the following console output while running kdevelop:
QLayout "unnamed" added to IndexView "unnamed", which already has a layout
ERROR: syntax error
ERROR: syntax error
QObject::connect: No such slot ClassViewPart::removeNamespace(const QString&)
QObject::connect:  (sender name:   'ClassViewWidget')
QObject::connect:  (receiver name: 'ClassViewPart')
ERROR: syntax error
ERROR: syntax error
ASSERT: "part && parent" in partwidget.cpp (40)
ERROR: syntax error
ERROR: syntax error

The problem is that the project name is introduced in the title bar in an endless \
loop, and consuming CPU time. When I try closing a project or opening a different \
one, kdevelop stops responding and i can stop it only by killing it...
Can you give me some hints of what else should I try in order to get it working \
properly? Thanks in advance,
Ciprian

http://mail.yahoo.com