List:       kdevelop-devel
Subject:    Re: KDevelop from SVN trunk :-(
From:       Sascha Cunz <sascha.cunz () tiscali ! de>
Date:       2005-05-15 23:26:35

Hi,
On Sunday 15 May 2005 23:27, Andras Mantia wrote:
> On Sunday 15 May 2005 23:15, Alexander Dymo wrote:
> > The problem is that now KDevelop automatically checks too much when
> > you type. It does that after every letter. Personally I never noticed
> > the feature because I always use manual ctrl-space completion before
> > I made a clean install.
>
> And can it be improved? This is close to be unusable on an Athlon XP
> 2000+.

Problem happens to me too. (Mobile Athlon 2400) But i think i can tell about a
time-frame since when it occurs: I switched to kdevelop-trunk about 3 weeks
ago and to whole kde-trunk about 1,5 weeks ago - since about then it's that
slow. (So up to now i blamed it on katepart, but Code-Completion could as
well be the issue).

Regards Sascha