List:       kdevelop-devel
Subject:    what is: http://www.kdevelop.org/HEAD/doc/api/html/gccoptionsplugin_8cpp-source.html?
From:       "Steven T. Hatton" <hattons () globalsymmetry ! com>
Date:       2004-08-21 12:14:59

http://www.kdevelop.org/HEAD/doc/api/html/gccoptionsplugin_8cpp-source.html

I hit the above linked file while grepping the source tree for 'no-exception'.
It looks like code to provide me with an options list to control compiler
functionality, but I don't see the widget anywhere in KDevelop.  Grepping the
source doesn't reveal any information about what might be using it.  It is
clearly compiled, but It doesn't seem to do anything.

Any ideas as to what it is?
--
Regards,
Steven