List:       kdevelop-devel
Subject:    Re: KDevelop 3.1 - Release or postpone?
From:       Thomas Hasart <thasart () gmx ! de>
Date:       2004-07-23 10:04:07

On Friday 23 July 2004 00:21, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:
> On Thursday 22 July 2004 18:56, Ian Reinhart Geiser wrote:
> > On Thursday 22 July 2004 06:13 am, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:
> > > On Thursday 22 July 2004 11:30, Alexander Dymo wrote:
> > > [...]
> > Yes, but what about the last QMake patch that came after the freeze?
> I tried to test it but it did not compile out-of-the box.
Yes this is because the kdevdesigner interface headers will not be installed.
and the the kdevlangsupport.h should include "external_interfaces/designer.h" instead \
of "../external_interfaces/designer.h". I think currently most plugins out of the \
source tree does not compile. this schould be fixed quickly...

> Did someone tested it?
yes :)

--
Thomas Hasart