List:       kdevelop-devel
Subject:    Re: spam on this mailing list
From:       Sandy Meier <smeier () kdevelop ! org>
Date:       2004-05-08 10:01:49

On Fri, 7 May 2004 18:36:39 +0200, Dominik Haumann <dhdev@gmx.de> wrote:

> Hiho :)
>
> Can't we move to kdevelop-devel@kde.org?
> Here is so much spam (especially the last days!) :(

Hmm, I didn't saw any spam, but its maybe because of the spamfilter in my
email client.:-)

I don't know if we move to the kde mailinglist, as I don't know the
details.
Nevertheless I restricted more the posting to this mailinglist (only
members can post from today on),so it should be lesser spam.
In the past we moderated everyday 10 emails (mostly spam).

Sandy