List:       kdevelop-devel
Subject:    improving the debugger for kdevelop 4??
From:       Roberto Raggi <roberto () kdevelop ! org>
Date:       2004-04-02 8:30:43

Hi!

a few days ago I've discovered the new GDB/MI interface of gdb
(info:/gdb/gdb/mi).. the new GDB/MI interface seems very easy to parse, so
maybe we can replace/extend the gdb parser in our debugger with something
new!! anyway, I wrote a small *prototype* for a GDB/MI parser(please, find it
in attachment to this email. it is less than 8KB), so at least we can start
to investigate ;)

ciao robe

["qdbg.tar.gz" (application/x-tgz)]