List:       kdevelop-devel
Subject:    Re: KDevelop maintainer
From:       Alexander Dymo <cloudtemple () mksat ! net>
Date:       2003-12-10 20:44:19

On Wednesday 10 December 2003 11:52, Falk Brettschneider wrote:
> Caleb was great but it's no good to have noone being active.
> OK, if nobody wants to be the official maintainer, this discussion can be
> closed, and we just have 2 unofficial ones. *chuckle*

Good idea, Falk! :)
New questions to put to the vote:
1) assign _two_ official maintainers for the next KDevelop
release (me and Amilcar);
2) assign above two persons as unofficial co-maintainers
for current KDevelop release.

PS: I agree. Amilcar?
PPS: Silence means agreement :)

--
Alexander Dymo
Ukrainian State Maritime Technical University, IT Department