On Sat, 2 Aug 2003 16:32:30 +0200, Harald Fernengel wrote: > Hi, > > On Saturday 02 August 2003 16:42, Sandy Meier wrote: >> And everybody that develop for KDevelop (main head,plugins) is >> interested >> in bugs or? > > Personally, I have a KMail filter "Subject Matches \[Bug.*", because > otherwise the real discussions are unreadable. Every bug generates 4-5 > mails nowadays, leading to a lot of scrolling when you want to find an > important thread again. ok, so you have already a solution. :-) > Maybe we can introduce a digest that informs about closed and added bugs > with links to the corresponding bugzilla-pages, but otherwise I vote for > the -bugs mailing-list to prevent further flooding of -devel. As far as I know we get the bug emails directly from bugs.kde.org. I don't know if its possible to change the settings or other stuff. :( As I remember I added the kdevelop-devel@ mailinglist as reciever for bugs somewhere in the KDE CVS many years ago. I don't know the current state or where to change what :-( There was also a discussion about moving the list to KDE, but there was no answer from Martin Konold for the mail by Ralf Nolden. Sandy _______________________________________________ Kdevelop-devel mailing list Kdevelop-devel@barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de http://barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de/mailman/listinfo/kdevelop-devel