List:       kdevelop-devel
Subject:    Re: To Sphere
From:       Mathieu Chouinard <chouimat () videotron ! ca>
Date:       2003-06-20 17:42:00

[Roland Krause reply]:
> Mathieu,
> dont waste your time, this guy (Sphere) is a troll.
>
> Trolls come and go.
>
> Roland

I know but I wanted to tell him this in hope he will understand something ...
as we say in french " Ou il ya de la vie il y a de l'espoir" ....
and his bug 60125 was funny too ;)
Mathieu

--
If you hype something and it succeeds, you're a genius -- it wasn't a
hype.  If you hype it and it fails, then it was just a hype.