List:       kdevelop-devel
Subject:    debugger
From:       Harald Fernengel <harry () kdevelop ! org>
Date:       2003-02-03 1:54:55

Hi,

since our debugger seems pretty much unmaintained, I was looking for
alternatives and found that kdbg has a pretty good debugger.

I talked to Johannes and although he doesn't want to work on gideon he
wouldn't mind if we use his code. Since the debugger is pretty modular, it is
not a big problem to extract it from kdbg's gui.

Does anyone mind (John?) if I replace the existing debugging code with kdbg's?

Best regards,
Harry