List:       kdevelop-devel
Subject:    vcs changes
From:       Yann Hodique <Yann.Hodique () lifl ! fr>
Date:       2002-11-05 22:43:04

Hi,

as you may have noticed, I've just made some changes related to vcs management. The \
aim was to provide global-level features like importing repositories and of course to \
have again that nice feature from kdevelop2 : to be able to choose a vcs system at \
project creation :-)

I've implemented that interface (at least a "light" version) for cvs, but I don't \
know enough about perforce or subversion... it would be nice if people could \
implement it for those systems (have a look at parts/cvs/globalcvs, perhaps there are \
only few changes to be made...)

Best regards,
Yann.