[Matthias Hoelzer-Kluepfel reply]: > On Monday 05 August 2002 19:22, Roland Krause wrote: > > Matthias, > > > > --- Matthias Hoelzer-Kluepfel wrote: > > > a) Remove the kdevelop sources from HEAD, as Roland has suggested. > > > (It has > > > been friday, but the code is still in, so we should do this now ;) > > > > Yes, I will do it today. I have been busy with family matters and this > > week I am trying to help preparing for LWCE. > > Don't worry, I did it this morning ;) > > > I still think it would be best to release anything. Things that turn > > out to be completely unmaintained for a long period of time should be > > removed. > > Ok, Bernd and you have convinced me. I think we should re-interpret the > meaning of the groups in the list: > > a) Essential parts > b) Parts that really should be there > c) Parts that will be there when no showstoppers are found > > This would mean that there would not be a 1.0 release without a working C++ > support part, but if any serious issues arise with, e.g., the python > support, we could think about dropping it. > > And in the beta, we will just leave out the obsolete parts plus distpart. > > > Does this sound reasonable? > > > Bye, > Matthias. add QT projects to appwizard. Mathieu -- I took a course in speed reading and was able to read War and Peace in twenty minutes. It's about Russia. -- Woody Allen _______________________________________________ Kdevelop-devel mailing list Kdevelop-devel@barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de http://barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de/mailman/listinfo/kdevelop-devel