List:       kdevelop-devel
Subject:    RE: java support
From:       Philippe FREMY <P.FREMY () OBERTHURCS ! com>
Date:       2002-07-29 8:31:18

> I had a first, short look, and I still can't close my mouth ;)
>
> Seems like OpenCXX is a very interesting tool; but what is more important,
it
> seems to have a complete parser and tree walker for C++.

That looks like the most interesting feature from my point of view, too. If
you manage to use it, could you write a short documentation on it ? The site
documentation is really towards extending C++ and is written by someone who
masterises the internal of openCxx, thus not immediately understandable by
mortals.

	regards,

	Philippe