List:       kdevelop-devel
Subject:    Re: Problems when compiling Gideon
From:       Bernd Gehrmann <Bernd-Gehrmann () gmx ! de>
Date:       2002-06-24 7:38:59

On Monday 24 June 2002 08:43, you wrote:

> Hm, the right version of the DocBook DTD? Now the only question is why it
> does not get picked up on at least my and Victors system...

On Victor's system, because he doesn't have kdelibs HEAD installed.
Old versions of kdelibs install version 1.0 of the customized KDE DTD,
HEAD uses 1.1.

It would surprise me if you get problems with kdelibs HEAD. The documentation
in kdevelop uses the same doctype declaration as e.g. kdebase.

Bernd.