List:       kdevelop-devel
Subject:    Re: New Splash for 3.0
From:       "Victor =?iso-8859-1?q?R=F6der?=" <Victor_Roeder () GMX ! de>
Date:       2001-12-19 16:21:26

Hi, Michel!

> I've designed a splash for KDevelop 3.0 (Gideon), and I want some opinions
>
> :)
>
> You can see it here: http://24.132.137.229/~michel/KDevelopSplash3.jpg

Very cool splash!!!
Is it possible to have the slogan "The Sophisticated Multi-Language KDE
Development Environment" instead? Or something like that, I don't want to
mark the PR-boy ;-).
Are you willed to draw some nice pictures to the wizards, etc. for Gideon?
The splash looks really cool and I think such quality pics will upvalue the
whole application.

Btw.: There was someone who showed us a picture for the app-wizard?

Bye,
	Victor