List:       kdevelop-devel
Subject:    Re: kate part
From:       Matthias Hoelzer-Kluepfel <mhk () caldera ! de>
Date:       2001-12-19 12:13:26

On Wednesday, 19. December 2001 01:48, Roland Krause wrote:

> Is Matthias Hoelzer-Kluepfel still around? What is his take on the
> whole subject?

Hm, he must be hiding somewhere...

I thought there was a decission made to go with the interfaces in kdelibs and
to drop the ones in kdevelop. I think that this makes sense. I even once
started to look at what has to be done to do it, but I have been out of time
for anything like that in the past weeks.

Sorry,
Matthias.