List:       kdevelop-devel
Subject:    Re: CVS access problem
From:       August =?iso-8859-1?Q?H=F6randl?= <august.hoerandl () gmx ! at>
Date:       2001-11-27 23:45:48

Etay Meiri wrote:
> =

> Hi,
> =

> I seem to be having problems accessing the CVS. I keep getting
> the following error for everything I do (read only stuff):
> no such user anonymous in CVSROOT/passwd
> I got my current copy of sources using the following command:
> =

> cvs -z3 -d :pserver:anonymous@cvs.kde.org:/home/kde co kdevelop
> =

> but in the last few days I havn't been able to diff/update.

see
http://www.kde.org/anoncvs.html =

13. Note: The wildy used account anonymous@cvs.kde.org has been =

removed. Please use an anonymous cvs mirror! Most mirrors update =

every hour. =

there is are instructions to switch to another mirror - see 10)

hth
Gustl

-- =

August H=F6randl                  ABORTED effort:
august.hoerandl@gmx.at          Close all that you have.
                                You ask way too much.
                                -- Mike Hagler