On Wednesday 10 October 2001 23:19, Christoph Cullmann wrote: > Am Tuesday 09 October 2001 23:17 schrieb Christoph Cullmann: > > Hi, > > my first draft of the new lib is in the CVS > > (yes gis, with cursor ;) > > > > look at kdelibs/interfaces/ktexteditor > > K, have dropped old lib, insert the new as standard, everybody who wants to > add interfaces (improve the current) is invited, but please send a note and > be careful not to break kate/kwrite compile ;) (or fix it ;) Now I guess the next step would be to use this in gideon. However, this would make KDE 3 a requirement. Will this be a problem? Any ideas about how to work around this, if it is really a problem? Bye, Matthias. - to unsubscribe from this list send an email to kdevelop-devel-request@kdevelop.org with the following body: unsubscribe »your-email-address«