On Sunday, 23. September 2001 10:25, you wrote: > On Sat, 22 Sep 2001, Marcus Gruendler wrote: > > So maybe there is a problem with qxembed embedded into kdevelop? Or do I > > have to connect some signals/lots in order to display the widget? > > No, you don't have to. I have used the code I posted a long time ago. Just > try it, I'm pretty sure it works (with the limitations I mentioned). > Okay, I am using your code now and it does work indeed :-) Though I don't understand the difference, execept that emacs is embedded within the constructor of the widget. Anyway, it works... I can even work with this editor part, so the widget gets key event. I will work on a solution that emacs does not have to be started for each file opened, which is kind of an overkill, isn't it ;-)? When the part is usable, i will post a new patch and you might have a look at it. Bye, Marcus - to unsubscribe from this list send an email to kdevelop-devel-request@kdevelop.org with the following body: unsubscribe »your-email-address«