List:       kdevelop-devel
Subject:    RE: Who is still working...
From:       Tobias Kalbitz <Tobias.Kalbitz () brokat-le ! com>
Date:       2001-09-26 16:27:48

Hi Harry,

On Wednesday, September 26, 2001 6:13 PM, Harald Fernengel
[SMTP:harry@bnro.de] wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to continue to maintain the Qt2/Qt3 compatiblity and help Falk
and
> Roland with the MDI stuff. Since I am using KDevelop to develop, I'll fix
> things that are going on my nerves (usability changes).
>
> As for database support: AFAIK this shouldn't happen in KDevelop but in
> external Apps. We can include them in the "Tools" menu or as plugin, but I
do

> not think that it is the responsibility of Gideon to offer a database
> modeller and SQL explorer tool.
>
> Harry

I would like to see that in KDevelop as "language support" because it's an
huge improvment for enterprise solutions and huge projects need mostly a
databases. It's also usefull for PHP developer because they can 'design'
their MySQL databases in KDevelop and work at the same time on their code.
It would help to keep most in sync to see the data model and the
implementation at the same time.