List:       kdevelop
Subject:    Re: Annoying bugs [was KDevelop vs KDE Studio]
From:       "F () lk Brettschneider" <gigafalk () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-08-16 20:35:51

Ralf Nolden wrote:

> Regarding the collapsing bug - I would be *very* thankful if someone would
> have a look at it and send in a fix that we could include into 2.0.1. Any
> volunteers ? :)
If someone fixed that, it would be worth to step to KDevelop version
number 3.0....

> > Why is there no right click menu here? Too much work going all the way to
> > the Window menu to close a file..
> Falk should comment on this, I think it should be possible to use a rmb menu
> for that.
I'm going to introduce a view close button similar like
Childframe-mode's maximized views have got. The button is actually
already there but simply hidden because of its missing control in the
TabPage mode.
I've just got a little lack of time. Maybe someone can try to make a
patch.

> > Actually I miss the option of the good ole 1.4 Header/Cpp/Doc tabs...
> Well, I liked that a lot as well. Sigh :)
The TabPage MDI mode should fit your needs. Just close the files if you
get more than 1 header or 1 cpp or 1 doc. :)

Ciao,
F@lk