Ciao Francesco! è bello vedere una presenza italiana in lista... bye bye What version of kdevelop are you using? On Saturday 09 June 2001 09:51, you wrote: > In order to save and open files I'm trying to move my apps from QT to KDE > implementations with a little trouble. > Both KIO::NetAccess.... and KFileDialog::getSaveFileName... gave me the > same results : > undefined reference to'KFileDialog::getSaveFileName......' > ld returned 1 exit status > what's wrong ? > I've included kfiledialog.h at the beginning and I'm calling that method in > the correct way ( I've copied from other apps ). > > Can you help me? > > Ciao > > Francesco > > - > to unsubscribe from this list send an email to > kdevelop-request@kdevelop.org with the following body: unsubscribe > »your-email-address« -- Willy Gardiol gardiol@libero.it www.poli.studenti.to.it/ digilander.iol.it/Shimitar Orgoglioso di NON essere Cattolico - to unsubscribe from this list send an email to kdevelop-request@kdevelop.org with the following body: unsubscribe »your-email-address«