The package on ftp.kdevelop.org/incoming/gideon-0.2.tar.gz contains the complete libc, stl and kde2book documentation. After some testing I'm pretty sure it installs without problems. On Thu, 7 Jun 2001, Ravikiran Rajagopal wrote: > I also obtained Bruce Eckel's "Thinking in C++" and "Thinking in Java", two > excellent books, from http://www.bruceeckel.com, True. Unfortunately, they are not freely redistributable :-( Bernd. - to unsubscribe from this list send an email to kdevelop-request@kdevelop.org with the following body: unsubscribe »your-email-address«