List:       kdevelop
Subject:    Re: Best KDE development tools... help... Borland Kylix?
From:       Christian Couder <Christian.Couder () fr ! alcove ! com>
Date:       2001-05-29 12:00:24

On Tue, May 29, 2001 at 12:50:30PM +0200, Girard Henri wrote:
> Does gideon works in kde 2.1.1 interface ? And could
> someone tell me if there is binary of it ?
> I can't get it in cvs ? can you help me for this ?
> I don't know about cvs..

Hi Henri,

Falk just a description on how to use cvs to download the future
KDevelop 2.0. You probably can use it to get the future KDevelop 3.0.

Just go to http://www.kdevelop.org and follow the link of the news item
from the 15 of May and then to get KDevelop 3.0 instead of KDevelop 2.0,
remove -r KDEVELOP_1_4 from all the CVS commands.

Bye,
Christian.

-
to unsubscribe from this list send an email to kdevelop-request@kdevelop.org with the following body: