List:       kdevelop
Subject:    Re: Best KDE development tools... help... Borland Kylix?
From:       Girard Henri <henrigirard () yahoo ! fr>
Date:       2001-05-26 18:06:38

kill X is not yet an open source and not free... I can
tell you if I hadn't had free tools to develop (even
on windows) I would never been able to become a
developer... And as a professional I still give hard
contribution to open... Hoping that no squal will come
and close linux !!!
Henri
--- Berndt Josef Wulf <wulf@dingo.ping.net.au> a
écrit : > Jonathan Hunt wrote