Well, I have to agree that the doc is not enough to extend C++-Apps. I have the same problem, I want to get access to my own classes from python.=20 Until now, I did not have the time to have a look at swig, but I think that's the best way to do it. Bernd Gehrmann wrote: >=20 > On Tue, 15 May 2001, gleki wrote: > > I wonder if any experienced programmer could give me some hint on = where > > can I > > get a manual or whatsoever on embedding Python code in C++ apps. = The one > > on > > python.org/doc is not very much complete... >=20 > Hmm, it was enough for me to use it :-) What do you think is > missing? >=20 > > How can be this done in KDevelop? Can it handle also the makefiles = in > > the > > corresponding manner? >=20 > When you are writing a KDE program with the according admin = directory, > you have to add a check >=20 > KDE_CHECK_PYTHON >=20 > to your configure.in.in and rerun autoconf. After that, the configure > script will find the include paths and link command for your = installed > python version. In the Makefile.am, you have to add >=20 > $(PYTHONINC) >=20 > to the INCLUDES variable and >=20 > $(PYTHONLIB) $(LIBPYTHON) >=20 > to the foo_LDADD line. In the KDevelop HEAD branch, the python > part is an example how to do it. >=20 > Bernd. >=20 > - > to unsubscribe from this list send an email to = kdevelop-request@kdevelop.org with the following body: > unsubscribe =BByour-email-address=AB - to unsubscribe from this list send an email to kdevelop-request@kdevelop.org with the following body: unsubscribe »your-email-address«