On Wed, 09 May 2001 03:19, you wrote: > Hi, > > Thank you all for your help. > Juergen sent me his script and now it works. > > Finally I had to unset LANG and LC_MESSAGES, but in the script of > Juergen and not in the console ! > I don't know enough about scripts to understand the difference, but it > works ! For others with this problem could you post the script. It should only be a few lines I would think. jbb - to unsubscribe from this list send an email to kdevelop-request@kdevelop.org with the following body: unsubscribe »your-email-address«