Hello, Just another silly (?) question: - I haven't found the "at" function in vector templates, just the "[]" one? Is this not included in this STL library? Is there any STL documentation available online for GCC? Thanks, Tamas -----Original Message----- From: Mailing list agent [mailto:mdom@barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de]On Behalf Of Eva Brucherseifer Sent: Saturday, May 05, 2001 10:04 AM To: kdevelop@kdevelop.org Subject: Re: STL Hi Tamas, STL is part of g++ since they are in the ANSI C++ standard since 1998. If you use g++-2.95.2 you don't have to set the include path, but you still have to include the headers: #include #include using namespace std; int main() { vector testvector; testvector.push_back(4); cout << testvector[0]; return 0; } This is standard C++, so it works kdevelop, too. Greetings, eva On Saturday 05 May 2001 07:34, you wrote: > Hello, > > I'm just wondering, whether STL is supported under KDevelop, or not. I'd > like to use some sample vector and map templates... Are the STL headers > included default, or what shall I do to use them? If yes, which version is > supported? > > Thanks, > Tamas > > > - > to unsubscribe from this list send an email to > kdevelop-request@kdevelop.org with the following body: unsubscribe > »your-email-address« - to unsubscribe from this list send an email to kdevelop-request@kdevelop.org with the following body: unsubscribe »your-email-address« - to unsubscribe from this list send an email to kdevelop-request@kdevelop.org with the following body: unsubscribe »your-email-address«