List:       kdevelop
Subject:    Saving Data
From:       Walid BACHA <bacha () gmx ! net>
Date:       2001-05-02 20:16:08

Hi,

I am recently developing a scientific application with Kdevlop. Actually the amount of data the
application is dealing with has increased, so that I am thinking to define an application specific
File-Format. Could anyone help me to find a good introduction to this topic. Until now I read the
documentation of  QFile, QTextStream and QDataStream but I think isn't sufficient. At least not for me.

Thanks

Walid

-
to unsubscribe from this list send an email to kdevelop-request@kdevelop.org with the following body: