Hello all, Kdevelop generates two icon files, lo16-app-appname.png and lo32-app-appname.png. The question is, how do I make my application use these files instead of the default "K". I know that a similar question has been asked before however the response left me no wiser. It seems that the constructor for KApplication includes an icon and a miniicon option. I thought that these might be the answer but apparently not. Also, I tried: Game_Board gb; QPixmap qp("either of the png files"); gb.setIcon(qp); This compiles correctly but has no apparent effect. Can someone either tell me the answer or direct me to an _understandable_ example? -- Regards, Phil phil@spiderweb.com.au - to unsubscribe from this list send an email to kdevelop-request@kdevelop.org with the following body: unsubscribe »your-email-address«