List:       kdevelop
Subject:    Re: Using VIM as the text editor in KDevelop
From:       August =?iso-8859-1?Q?H=F6randl?= <august.hoerandl () gmx ! at>
Date:       2001-03-21 21:28:21

Robert Campbell wrote:
> =

> OK.... Someone had to say it, so I will.
> =

> EMACS!! or specifically Xemacs
> =

> It already has the ability to be embedded into another application.... =
This, like vim would give us nice source code formatting, customizable ke=
ys (sorry, but I finally got used to the default xemacs setup), and even =
better yet, exensibility with
> lisp..... etc, etc, etc, we all know emacs ;-)

and it has got outline mode to hide functions -- see other thread ;-)

there was once a kemacs project - does anyone know anything about it ?

and: there is this (http://www.cs.indiana.edu/elisp/gui-xemacs/) =

should "the other gui" have (x)emacs and we dont have it ?

Gustl

-- =

August H=F6randl                  Errors have occurred.
august.hoerandl@gmx.at          We won't tell you where or why.
                                Lazy programmers.
                                -- Charlie Gibbs

-